Selfish Heathen

2014-01-04, 18:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
My bad.
No sweat. You live; you learn.

Quote:
So, I would petition Brad (as he and 709 have suggested) to wipe the End and reset it.
Will do! I'm going to be without internet at home until probably Thursday (hopefully by then) because I'm in the middle of moving IRL and haven't set up the connection at the new house yet. I might be able to tether my phone long enough to SSH into the machine and wipe it remotely. I'll keep everyone posted.

Quote:
My one and only request (again) is to let Grendagle keep her trophy, since she kicked that bastard's ass!
All I ask is that she make a worthy trophy case in her new house for it. Just take a look at the magnificent one 709/Grey constructed to commemorate the first big end adventure! Okay, I know, Grey's works set a mighty high bar.

Speaking of which... Grey, now that we've upgraded to 1.7 and we have stained glass available... wink wink nudge nudge remember.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.