View Single Post
jdcfsu
Veteran Member

2008-10-29, 19:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by torifile View Post
I'm so torn. Good or evil? My karma is bouncing up and down like a yoyo. On the one hand, I feel good about being good, but on the other, I get a rush from picking that lock or hacking that computer. Oh, and...

Such an engrossing game.
I've gone pretty much good (which hints of bad) thus far and have already resigned myself to a second play through when I just go pure evil.

Spoiler (click to toggle):
When I was at PAX I went to the developer demo of Fallout 3 and the played a hacked version (he had his character beefed up a bit with some pretty sweet built weapons) and decided to let the audience decide weather to blow up Megaton or not. Of course the crowd wanted it to blow, so he 'traveled' in the game and made it happen. It was crazy visually. He did say that choosing that route early on makes the game much more difficult down the road, but figured somewhere around 65% of people would choose it. I'll take care of it next time around.

Also, this game is so large, I spent a good hour walking from one city to the next and encountered numerous little settlements and caravans along the way. Very cool stuff.

90% of statistics can be made to say anything 50% of the time.
Website | Twitter