Thread: iPad Pro 2021
View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2021-04-22, 08:26

So I have a 12.9" iPad Pro and I love it. Mine is the one with only 1 camera on the back that is now the iPad Air (iPad Pro 3rd Gen). I got mine "clearance" from B&H after the new Pro was being released.

Thing is, I'm not using it to it's fullest potential at all. I have the folding keyboard for it and do occasionally modify code or other higher level odd tasking that isn't just watching shows or playing games.

Seems if I really want this to replace my laptop I need the real keyboard with trackpad. Or a separate mouse/track pad at the least with my folding keyboard. Now it is more like a MB Air though.

The ability to detach and be a slate is nice and certainly worth it for me.

So trying to figure out the place for this product I can only think of it like a MB Air with a detachable touchscreen. I mean, Surface seems really the same if you think about it. Apple just focuses on creative where MS focuses on business productivity.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.