View Single Post
murbot
Hoonigan

2006-06-14, 11:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windswept
P.S. - I'm SO happy for you, murbeau. I know this bike is a dream come true.
Thanks! This is pretty much 5 years of putting a few bucks away, dreaming, and waiting. I still can't believe I actually own the damn thing. Pretty cool.

Quote:
I'll just say *never* let your mind wander, *never* be distracted by some hawt babe walking down the street ( ), and never, EVER trust any other motorized vehicle that's within 'five football fields' in any direction.
I actually got majorly cut off by a bus on my way to work. The road is about a kilometer long, straight, with easy sight all the way down. This bitch pulled out in front of me when I was about 200 feet away, and of course the thing goes 0-10 in 20 seconds, so I would've put the bike right under her front seat if I'd maintained my speed. I got to try out the horn though, and gave my first head shake and middle finger salute on the new bike. It's like a christening.

I also just managed to grab a few quick shots of the beast.

I'm not sure if this is a Suzuki logo or a Superman logo, because that's what you feel like on it. heh

Oh how I wish they had vanity plates for bikes. *sigh*

Oh, and while I was taking these I saw a cute little bunny. I took this picture for you, Carol.