View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-12-09, 13:53

Indeed. Haven't sorted that part out either.

But, yeah, they also got the grabby bit—as 709 said. Little thing is always grabbing at weird stuff, and I absolutely love that the Mandalorian dude (who is also nameless) had a twisty-ball thingy on his "stick shift" that baby Yoda-thing keeps swiping.

Good stuff, and demonstrates just how much of a hassle suddenly coming into a squeaky child can truly be. Suddenly your perfectly organized, sanitary little world is turned on its head by this annoying, needy little brat! Imagine owning a yacht or a plane and you're cruising along on autopilot and some brat kid keeps punching buttons and alarms are going off and waking you out of a cat-nap. Yikes!

Still haven't seen episode 5, but I'm not a spoiler worry-wort. The kid and I will tackle it as soon as she is done stressing over her finals.

As far as Boba Fett is concerned, there was a lot of early rumor about this show that it was a Boba Fett series. Obviously, someone got wind of the uniform and connected it with Fett without recognizing the old "canon" that had the Mandalorians all dressing in the same sort of thing, as well as Fett's dad (dad? Was Jango really "dad" ). Anyway, I could see it happen and wouldn't be surprised. However, I also wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen. I do agree that it would take a lot away from the current lead character, unless they plan on truly, deeply off-ing Mr. Fett once and for all. We'll call it "getting Solo'ed"

"Hey, whatever happened to Boba Fett?"

"Yeah, he got Solo'ed. "

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)