Thread: The Witcher
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-01-06, 04:14

Only two things come from Toledo...steers and radiation tech engineers. I don’t see any horns so you must be a radiation tech engineer.

And, as far as I’m concerned, the only good radiation tech engineer is a dead radiation tech engineer. You people disgust me with your jumpsuits and level detectors, walking around and shoving it down everyone’s throats what you do.

“Oh look at me, I’m taking readings...”.

You know, there was was a time, not all that long ago, where decent society wouldn’t put up with your kind. But now everybody’s all “those radiation tech engineers are people too”. Yeah, whatever. I can’t turn on my TV anymore without seeing a couple of you in about every other commercial or TV show, with your little clicking wands and fancy gloves, assessing contamination levels. I can’t change the channel fast enough!

I told my son if he EVER grows up to be a radiation tech engineer, he won’t be welcome in my house anymore. He’s got a couple of classmates whose dads are radiation tech engineers. They actually came to the PTA meeting last week, can you believe that shit?! I waited in the car.

Say, that reminds me...two radiation tech engineers from Toledo walk into a bar...”hey, does this taste like chicken?” the first one said. “Only if it’s crossed the road!”

I guess I’ll get arrested/fined for telling that joke come January 20th, huh? We used to have a thing called “free speech” in this country!

Welcome to AppleNova!