View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-22, 22:14

There are indeed so many little things they could do. I certainly don’t want it to turn into fan-service city, but there will have to be little things - glimpses or mentions of characters, events and vehicles we all know are out there with n this time frame (approx. 10 years after Episode 3 and nine-ish years before Episode 4. A ~10-year-old Luke, even if only a brief, non-speaking part, is surely a lock if Owen and Beru are in the mix.

I wrote somewhere - this thread or another - some ideas that would be cool to see. The Mos Eisley cantina will almost have to show up just thinking back to A New Hope and how Obi-Wan knew so much about it (the best pilots hung out there, it could be a bit rough/dangerous, etc.). I figure he’d do the whole “crazy desert hermit” act there, just to listen to chatter or hear directly from trusted associates about things going on re: the Empire, the Rebel Alliance, etc.

And I have to believe in all those 19-20 years in hiding Obi-Wan and Yoda stayed in touch somehow, even via the Force? Reaching out to one another in the way we’ve seen Vader to Luke and others strong in the Force. If these two Jedi don’t have the long-distance thing figured out, who would?! There has to be some Yoda, if only a one-off cameo. Same goes for the Force ghost of Qui-Gon. You know Liam Neeson will pop up at least once, transparent and glowing blue.