View Single Post
bassplayinMacFiend
Banging the Bottom End

2006-04-07, 07:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle2472
She is now home. They let her out this afternoon and isn't expected to have any further issues. We say the family Doc today and he said everything looks good too. It's funny, for being so common my little girl was the only one in the tanning bed. I was in the tanning bed for two days myself when I was born. My brother was under the lights for one day. One of his kids had a day under the lights too. Seems to be a family tradition.

Life is awesome though. We are glad to be home. My 11 year old is REALLY glad to be home. She missed us while we were at the hospital and she was with her friends family. It's just cool to be a family of four now. This just feels good.
They had my son cooking under the fry lamp in the NICU for about 12 hours after he was born. I was scared as shit when they said he had to go to the NICU. All the workers down there were great though and calmed my fears.

So while it might not be super common, I went through it too. It should be smooth sailing for you from here on out. Well, except for the lack of sleep, constant running for supplies and figuring out why she's upset now (your wife, not your child). Who could ask for more?