View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2011-06-30, 14:21

Dear Dickwads in Waiting Rooms,

This is a fucking waiting room. We are all here waiting to take home our post-operative relative or friend. We are not here so that you can come in and sit down and start bitching very loudly about how waiting rooms only have sports magazines and why aren't there other tjings to read? You seem to understand the concept that people in waiting rooms want to read, so have a cookie for figuring that out. But please don't talk so loudly that I can hear you all the way across the room, because I was smart enough to bring some fucking reading material and I would like to have the peace and quiet to use it without hearing your strident drawl, which sounds like it should be an oxymoron but it wasn't in your case, echoing around the room. You're lucky I'm more scared of my gran than pissed at you because if I had been there on my own I would have called you a loudmouthed lardassed cigarrette-smelling cuntbag and told you to shut up and I wouldn't have cared if the office staff then threw me out in the rain brcause you were that. fucking. annoying. As it stood I settled for just staring at you and growling under my breath like a dog You are why some people think all women are loud obnoxious fuckfaces.

Ready to rip someione's head off even an hour later,

Cap