View Single Post
Capella
Dark Cat of the Sith

Send a message via AIM to Capella  
2011-09-19, 06:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Okay, I have to ask. Do you mean they are making jokes about Pokémon, and making other jokes about bestiality, or are they making jokes about...Pokébestiality?

Because, wow.

Although I think I remember hearing that the (surprisingly dark!) Pokémon manga contains vague references to Pokémon-human hybrids, so I guess/hope that means Pokémon can consent and ohhh my goddd why do I know about this
My character's professor's name is Pine. So, naturally, everyone started making Professor Oak jokes and asking for Pokemon OOC, which led to discussions of things such as "what happens to the Pokemon neither you or your rival choose", which led to a discussion of Bulbasaur and tentacles... Mostly, though, it was separate jokes about anything-fucking and Pokemon. One of the characters' player keeps blurting out that he'd "do (whatever)" throughout the game session, which included goats, men, women, ghosts, and more. Eventually led to where we were in a great scene where my character is trying to talk to the skittish paranoid kid about doors, and she says "So walls are doors?" and he says "Doors are walls. And you just have to listen to them." and then OOC this guy says "so can I fuck a door?" and managed to completely ruin the mood.

"A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my anger!" - Darth Baras
twitter ; amateur photographer ; fanfiction writer ; roleplayer and worldbuilder