View Single Post
Elysium
Environmental Bloodhound

Send a message via AIM to Elysium  
2011-10-13, 22:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709 View Post

"solid green" arrow to me means "get your ass moving this way right now" If I were to follow that and get T-boned you can be sure I'd be filing a lawsuit against the city for fucked-up signage and damage*.

*and mental anguish for turning my world upside-down, for years of therapy, paying for my driving license, having someone who knew all the answers take the semi-yearly tests, and rent-free living on the Riverwalk for my lifetime because, you know, the sound of water is soothing and would lessen my trauma. Hooray America!
How appropriate...

Dear Drivers of Westchester County, NY:

Common sense, learn it.

When you see an oncoming vehicle approaching a red light traveling downhill on wet roads and the signal turns green (no advance arrow), do not attempt to gun your car across the three lane intersection in an non-signaled left turn in order to try and jump the traffic of 5 cars at 9PM on a Thursday.

I really don't need to hassle of trying to wade through the paperwork of the company rental car being totaled from my hospital bed.

Sincerely,
A better driver than you that will soon be bringing down a pickup truck to put you bastards in the ground the next time you try it.

Formerly known as cynical_rock
censeo tentatio victum
There is no snooze button on a cat.