View Single Post
Ebby
Subdued and Medicated

Send a message via AIM to Ebby  
2011-10-14, 00:45

Dear Shithead(s)

I know I live in the "rich side" of town, but I really am not. That car you broke into last night took me 3 years to save for.

That iPod 30GB I bought in 2003 cost $400 and I saved every dollar from years of stipends for my "volunteer experience" which is a way of legally working for less then minimum wadge. I loved that lil' guy but since it charges via firewire, not USB, you will only enjoy it for the one remaining charge. When you get tired of it, shoot me an e-mail and return it. It is laser engraved on the back of the ipod for your convenience.

The FM transmitter didn't cost a lot, maybe $25, but it doesn't work with any new Apple devices so it is prettymuch useless for you. (Side note: Why did apple do that??? Sooo annoying)

The cloth you took I use to wipe leather conditioner all over the seats in my car. It may look like a good cleaning cloth, but it will cover your stuff with grease. Have fun with that.

The wallet you stole in the center console was empty. Haha jokes on you. Losers. * L on forehead*

The jumpstart battery in the trunk was about $70. It helped me out of a jam a couple times. I miss it. The charger remains here at home waiting for its other half. As before, when the charge dies, feel free to bring it back so I can charge it back up.

Finally, and this one just confuses me, please bring back my mileage/fuel logbook. I mean come on! Really? My MPG... you gotta have that? Right. But thanks for leaving the highly illegal electronic gizmo it was resting on. That could have raked in a pretty penny on the black market.

Sincerely,
-Wants to beat the shit out of you with a smile.

^^ One more quality post from the desk of Ebby. ^^
SSBA | SmockBogger | SporkNET