View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2009-11-02, 03:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unch View Post
Well, I finally managed to post it last night before I went out (Thanks pscates for the suggestion )

It's reaffirmed to me that writing is not my calling. But, hey, I'm happy with myself that I've done it. Looking at it again this morning, I've spotted several mistakes and a sentence that makes no sense, but I'm not changing it now.

I'll go through today with a nice bit of self-satisfaction, and looking forward to reading what the good AN writers come up with.
That's the spirit! I saw that you posted it and...I haven't read it yet. It's long, I mean wow...that's awesome that you wrote such a complete story, but it's also a lot to read when you're tired. I'll probably print it out tomorrow, if I have enough paper.

Writing isn't everybody's calling, but it doesn't have to be for people to enjoy scribbling something down every once in a while. It's great mental exercise, and it can make you feel good about yourself. Yay Unch!

I need to finish up my Halloween story before I get into my NaNoWriMo novel (!!!) so you should see at least one more story in the near future. Hopefully the prompts I gave CoachK were helpful, too

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong