View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2019-11-27, 13:37

I have a feeling we're in for 2-3 dozen come December 20. It's their last chance to "go big", so there's probably going to be little nods to all of the other movies slipped in throughout, subtly and otherwise...vehicles, locations, weapons, words/phrases, props, clothing, creatures, sounds, etc.

I'm still on record: Slave 1, regardless of ownership, makes an appearance. We don't even have to know/see who's piloting it. Just the fact that it zips by on screen will be enough to get the desired reaction from many.

If they're going to include a ship from some animated, young-viewer-targeted TV show, then surely they'll give a nod to Fett's ride (and with The Mandalorian being out and rekindling interest in those guys, the timing couldn't be better).

That scene from the trailer with all those ships lined up behind the Falcon...you have to assume that's some sort of A Galaxy of Freedom-Loving Peoples Come Together to Vanquish Evil and Tyranny Once and For Allâ„¢ moment, so there's no telling what vehicles may be lurking in that collection. I'm sure we'll see a few crowd-pleasers whoosh by (or getting blowed up).