View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-12-03, 10:41

Off-topic (click to toggle):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Ulysses View Post
1. You aren’t disagreeing. You are dismissing and denying facts. It’s a problem. And a plague affecting half the country right now. But you’re right. That’s a whole other discussion.

2. “On the east coast”.... no. South Carolina is not the east coast. Your anecdote is inaccurate for literally every where north of yourself.
1) I'm not dismissing, I'm actually pointing out that major media does just that for their own agenda and therefore can't be trusted. They rely on facts directly related to what they want pushed, not all the facts and let us be intelligent citizens.
2) Let me google that for you.

Dude, seriously get the chip off of your shoulder. You pull your pants down to crap like the rest of us. If you don't then that is a whole other topic I'm not getting into.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.

Last edited by turtle : 2020-12-03 at 11:10. Reason: Quoted for posterity's sake.