Originally Posted by Maciej View Post
Thread: fail.
I'm pretty sure "fail" was old like 3 years ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
What’s New?

1. Youtube now working again.
2. No more 3G phone calls on Skype.
3. New mail setting for exchange “Mail Folders to Push” where you can select any of your folders to give you push. alerts instead of just the inbox.
exchange-push-folders
4. New mail setting for loading of remote images in email. This is something most email clients do now to prevent spammers from knowing you’ve opened their email, good to see this added to the iPhone.
iphone-email-load-images
5. Using the phone seems more and more normal. It feels more like the speed of 2.2.1 before I moved to 3.0 beta.
6. Restrictions for apps, I guess to keep the kids from using YouTube for example. Also, not sure if this was in the previous beta or not, but you can now set allowed ratings for songs (Explicit) and movies (PG-13, etc).

What hasn’t changed?

1. MMS still doesn’t work out of the box even with a family text plan.
2. A2DP headset still gets choppy when outside the house, but seems slightly better. Hopefully they’ll get it right with the next beta.
More on the new "restrictions" on theiphoneblog.com
http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/04...ction-setting/

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjones View Post
So is this a Public beta? I have Skype, but my iPhone Doesnt have service on it. So if I got ATT I would always need to use WiFi to be able to access the skype phone.

Also if it is Public, how do I d-load?
No, this is the 3rd beta of 3.0 for those in the dev program. I was just sharing what I found, but I guess I won't bother anymore since this is such a "fail"...

EDIT: ...not really, I'm going to keep posting anyway.

Last edited by Justin : 2009-04-15 at 12:51.