View Single Post
remlemasi
Formerly “theelmerguy”

2010-12-20, 01:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maciej View Post
I thought it was a diving platform, at least that's what I used it for.
It's fun, huh? I'll be sure to allow you guys to dive from above the clouds once it's ready...

I'm telling you guys, the fun in this game is the multiplayer. I bought it and started a singleplayer map just to see how the game functions. I always intended to only work on the multiplayer map. It's just so fun seeing what you guys built. I was so buy with my platform that I didn't even notice SpecMode going crazy on his SkyCorridor. And now I see that some other crazy bridge/corridor has been built along the edge of the water...

Something new every day (Minecraft time...). I don't think I'll be able to fully keep up with everyone else's things until I'm done with my own crap. Maybe I'll have a few days of just exploring and no building.

We really need to name all the peaks and bodies of water. I hereby name the lava pit "Mordor Springs." I hereby name the ocean in front of my glass platform ............... Hmmm. I don't know yet. I do know that I want to make the immediate area near our settlements only one layer deep of water so we can all just wade in it without drowning. Is that okay for your boat house, Brad?