View Single Post
Elysium
Environmental Bloodhound

Send a message via AIM to Elysium  
2012-03-18, 11:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprops View Post
Hey guys,
Grey led me to a neat mountain and I started settling it, planting trees and making it safe from mobs.

I soon realized that I had no water to grow crops with, and no way to bring water up, as I had no iron, and iron is down deeper, so I went to the nearby desert to do some mining and fell in love with the area and its proximity to my tree-growing mountain.

I'm naming this area ADVENTURELAND.

Bryson has moved in on one of the nearby mountain groups and is building a big damn toroid (donut).

I plan to build more in the desert and want to state here on the fourms that the oasis lake in the middle of our desert will be ringed by small vacation homes that you each may build upon. No hogging.

I would like to stake a claim to a 2nd mountain which triangulates with my desert house and my tree-growing mountain as it will have a nice view of the desert below.

We have room for (and welcome) all of you, but NO tall ugly schtuff, pretty please. I trust that Bryson's donut will become glassy and pretty once he's really going

Thanks!

I'm rescinding my previous land claim in the taiga by the museum footprint. I am heading east to take up residence on the large taiga island to the northeast of Adventureland and the mountains there.

Formerly known as cynical_rock
censeo tentatio victum
There is no snooze button on a cat.