View Single Post
T-Man
The Hoarding Packrat™

2006-06-28, 10:45

I woke up half an hour ago to find my battery charging with 4 minutes left. So, I thought maybe the power went out, but my external drive is still on. I thought maybe someone used it, but, I turned the screen off at night with F1 because there was too much light, and I don't think any of my Windows-relatives knows about those keys... I looked through console, seeing if I could find if my PowerBook were used. All I found was when I put my screensaver on at 2 AM.

The plug and SlimBatteryMonitor stay on their charging colors. My battery has 168 cycles, is at 90% capacity, and says to be 13 months old with Coconut battery. (Bought PowerBook in August 05)

So, two questions: why does my PowerBook stay on the charging light? and; what specific log files do I've to look for to tell me why/when my PowerBook started charging, or started using battery?

EDIT: The plug went green and the battery monitor says it's at 100%, It stays orange for a good amount of time... Well, still, those log files, please.