View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-06-14, 12:24

FWIW, I have been fiddling with my aforementioned resource pack bit over the past couple evenings, and it's getting pretty darn close to ready to release for use with 1.14. Several things have moved around and changed, and of course there are new things as well. Some (but not all…) of the officially re-done 1.14 textures have gotten good enough IMHO that I've actually dropped some of their custom replacements from my pack, but there are still lots of opinionated tweaks I'm keeping.

In my local test world, I've had to figure out the various admin commands for spawning villagers of each biome and profession. All existing pre-1.14 villagers basically get reset to generic jobless villagers when the upgrade happens, as far as I can tell, and if we want to recreate some of them with variety in special places around our shared world, I'd be happy to assist with that.

I'm hoping this weekend to take a stab at updating my world-trimming script per the earlier comments here, testing a dry-run, and maaaayyybe booping Turtle's server up to 1.14.2.

Orrrrrrrrrrr we can wait longer for 1.14.3. Here's the official changelog for the 1.14.3 pre-release builds: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/arti...-pre-release-1

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.