View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2006-04-05, 21:41

What an interesting turn, here we would she would be coming home today. She is still there. Now she's under a big light looking like a Big Mac waiting under the heat lamps. Seems her "bilirubins" (sp?) are high and they need to let her cook a little longer.

So here I sit in an empty house (again) getting ready to do some job stuff since I haven't done any this week so far. My daughter is still with her friend, though she is ready to be home. My wife is in a courtesy room at the hospital since she was discharged today, but our new little girl would like to eat.

She was on a "bili-blanket" all day, but it wasn't enough to get this count down. All I know is if the count is too high it will lead to jaundice and then really bad things follow. The pediatrician is expecting her to go home tomorrow, but we won't know for sure until the tests are run twice to ensure it is all going well.

I'm not worried at all, I called my mom and she informed me that I was on the tanning bed for two days myself before I could go home. This isn't a tradition I really care to pass on. Oh well, off to work I go for now.

Thank you all for the warm wishes.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.