View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2019-11-27, 10:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
I love how the colour wheel looks in the background! I guess I need to revise the path to the entrance....
Yes! The wheel is still a lovely spectacle there, whether you're on foot, in boat, or rocketing around the reservoir!

Unfortunately, the old footpath from the lower street area had to go as I was reshaping and landscaping the area, but I was able to preserve the interior cave stairway entrance. I added a tiny little dock/pier thing to the exit of the cave since it now meets the flooded reservoir. It would be neat to see if you can find another route to add a new walking/climbing path into the area, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryson View Post
BTW, you have my explicit permission to remove the Hyperloop Test Track as it rather infringes on the new build there. It was merely a technology demo and I can rebuild it somewhere more useful in future.
Since we migrated the track underground, I think it's actually kind of a neat nearby attraction now. If you haven't seen it lately, there are now a couple of fancy entrances at the south end by the museum and at the middle near the dam (where the original signpost/chest was), and 709 designed a clever water elevator that takes you farther north up and beyond the mountains… and then drops you off in the ocean.

That being said, any time you want a small mountain of ice blocks for building a second track somewhere, I'll be more than happy to oblige!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.