View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2022-07-02, 20:01

mc.applenova.com should be back up now running (a very slightly modded) 1.19 with a fresh overworld trim! I'll share an updated birds-eye-view map in just a bit.

One minor issue that I'll probably fix later tonight is that I noticed the server complains at startup about one (or some?) of my custom recipes. Remember those, like cooking coal into diamond? Yep, they're still there, but I think the file format has changed since I first created them long, long ago. I suspect I just need to find some recent docs or examples, and the fix should be easy.

turtle: I followed our usual pattern of updating symlinks, and the various system commands still seem happy (`systemctl restart minecraft`, `/opt/minecraft/bin/minecraft backup`). I think this version should still be working with your monitoring service, but I wasn't sure how to check 100%. Let me know if it seems to have broken or vanished, and I'll take another look.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.