Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-09-15, 10:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I just realized that the Pro is now as big as the old "r" series. Apparently they made it even with the non-pro with the 12. Not sure I want a phone bigger than the 11 Pro but yet I want the cameras.

Man, when can I get fatter as opposed to larger screen? Or a mini with Pro camera specs.
It's probably a can't-please-everyone thing, but I would indeed prefer a fatter 13 mini or 13 regular. Maybe we'll one day see a Pro mini (there is the Pro Max, after all) that is fatter but has the same camera optics as the Pro and Pro Max do.

This is basically the same problem as with the MacBooks Pro — the 16-inch does far more than the 13-inch. It wasn't like that in the past; the 12-inch PowerBook G4 was basically as powerful as the 17-inch, and it achieved that by being a lot fatter. We'll see in October if they're willing to go back to those days. Probably not.