View Single Post
userinterface

2007-01-08, 10:28

Holy sh*t. I live in santa clara (aka montegue expressway, and right next to apple), I work for a huge company in the area who is tied into Apple and last night, I had my usual once a week drink with my favorite apple employee (no it's not steve, and NO I do NOT know him personally). Anyway, I used to work at Apple a "while back" and the person I have drinks with is somebody i've always gotten the rumors from every year without a doubt, and since we drink once a week, we usually share work stories, and stuff about mac, and junk like that.

He was practically exploding to get this info... THIS IS HUGE, I'm not going to spoil it, he wouldn't even give me enough details, but it's something like portable computers like the QQQ or OOO is what he called it, but with real mult-touch, like apple just was re-inventing everything all over again. He said that everyone thinks what's happening this year is bigger than macintosh, and bigger than anything apple's ever done. IT IS JUST the beginning.

I know my friend well, and he's never lied to me ever, and i could see in his eyes, he had the look of "you haven't a clue, if only you knew" as if steve jobs captured a freaking UFO and will be showing an alien at the keynote.

I'm going to be watching this keynote in person and have access to ev-do internet while in the keynote hall.