View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-11-23, 11:01

**Entertainment News**

Dolly Parton shares her morning routine, including the breakfast she cooks her husband

According to the story, she wakes up a 3am.

I know she's a go-getter and a bit of a firecracker, but damn!

I'll be honest...I would love to see her in her natural form (no wig, makeup, jewelry, etc.), which is how she must look at 3am. I think she'd still be attractive, in a more understated, "hey, that woman over there in the produce section kinda looks like Dolly Parton, just off the clock" . But I don't think she'll ever let the world see her the way her husband does. And maybe that's how it should be, I don't know. I don't even know what she looks like when not in full-on "Dolly" mode. That's all I've ever seen her. Is she a short-haired brunette? Or is her real hair just kinda thin/wispy, all silver? I might not even recognize her if she was standing right beside me.

I get up in the 5:30-6:30 timeframe and always wish I had another 60-90 minutes. I think the only time I've ever deliberately set an alarm to get up at 3am is when I've had an early plane flight to somewhere and I have to be in Atlanta or Nashville by 7-8am.

The only other time this 52-year-old wakes up at 3am is to go pee (and I can't complain because at least I'm waking up to go do so in the proper place, as opposed to staying in bed and letting it happen).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-11-23 at 11:25.