View Single Post
Ryan
Veteran Member

2021-12-03, 18:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmith2.0 View Post
I saw that!!! I was going to post it here but I had to go pick Mom up for lunch/groceries.

**Crime/Shady Preacher News**

Plumber Finds Thousands of Cash Envelopes Stuffed Inside Toilet Wall at Joel Osteen’s Megachurch

They'd reported a "theft" some years ago. I'm sure they did.

The plumber said envelopes of cash and checks were found in a wall cavity behind the toilet.

Several things:

1) Whoever a thief was stored them there when the building was in another form/layout and he/she just could never get back to them? But how did they go undiscovered?

2) That piece-of-work Osteen and/or his underlings stashed this away for "easy cash", tax dodging or who-knows-what (male hooker money, etc.).

3) Is the plumber involved? Of all the toilets in that building, he's working on the one where all this money was found. But he also turned it back in.

I'm kinda going with #2, to be completely honest. These "prosperity" pastors are about my least-favorite humans walking the earth, and I wouldn't put it past one of them to be up to something shady/iffy involving $$$.

I remember his behavior/actions during those awful floods in Houston a few years back.

I hope they drag this charlatan off in cuffs at some point, perp-walking his ass through Houston PD with every camera in the world pointed on him. He's about as much of a "Christian" as I am Hindu.

Sorry, I just have a real problem with this clown, and his ilk. He's just a slightly less goofy-looking Jim Bakker, that's it.
I used to drive past his big-ass church all the time when I lived in Houston. One of the biggest venues in the city, yet every time there's a natural disaster he refuses to open his doors to people seeking shelter. He can fuck right off.

I suppose it's possible the cash was put there back when this was a basketball stadium and it's just gone unnoticed since then, but Osteen is not someone I generally give the benefit of the doubt.