View Single Post
ggnorekthx

2012-03-19, 20:22

First off, let me say that when I originally posted, I was still in the public server mindset (I've had to sign up on forums and ask for whitelist multiple times.)

Since it has been stated the forums are much more tightly-knit (I had such an experience on d2jsp - made a few good friends that I've known for years now) I'll do a proper introduction.

Hi! I'm Dan. First and foremost, I'm a gamer. I'm 26 now - I got my first NES when I was 5, and I've been glued to gaming ever since. Although I love playing video games, I've become more and more a collector as well. I won't sell old games, and I go out of my way to get copies of rare games, especially when they are awesome (Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube, for example.)

I also collect Nintendo memorabilia. I have a bunch of the old Mario comics, and a few of the Choose Your Own Adventure-style Nintendo Adventure Books. Speaking of books, I also love to read. Terry Brooks, Margaret Weis, Tracy Hickman, and J.R.R. Tolkien are my favorites.

Fast forward to today, and I just requested off the 15th and 16th of May at work so that I have half a week to play Diablo III when it releases.

Lastly, I posted a few times today and the posts either didn't show up, or did show up and subsequently disappeared. Anyone know why?