View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2012-08-09, 00:01

Good work, guys!

I'm really a sucker for ice cream, so this month's winner is AWR! The photo couldn't be much simpler. A melting ice cream cone? That right there spells out "beating the summer heat" to me. I will admit to having several-too-many ice cream and gelato (oh gods yes more please) treats over the past couple of months...

Xaqtly had for the same basic idea, and although I could see the dog was really enjoying his treat, I didn't really get as much a visual of and feel for the coolness of the frozen treat.

Honorable mention to GSpotter's brain-contorting contribution. I really like the picture, but my mind reels at the thought of wearing a full dark cloak like that in the peak of summer. And those clouds? I can just feel the humidity rising when I see them. We've had a ton of hot days ending with thunderstorms here in NC this summer. How can she not be drenched with sweat?!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.