View Single Post
Mac+
9" monochrome

2007-04-29, 22:29

This reminds me of something I started - but never formally finished up. Who, here, is a mountain biker?

So, not wishing to bump my old thread TP, I offer this link as an effort to make amends - some pics of my bike

Took it out for about 35km yesterday around Zhong Shang Ling - lots of climbing, some rocky downhill passages and a few spills to boot. Ah, yes, as much as I dreaded the inevitable, the first scratches are all mine. Still, for me, mountain bike riding is where it's at! It's also perfect for the roads over here in China since so much is unfinished and rough in spots.

Re: tips - I have one tool that I take with me: an Exustar 10-in-1. It's small, lightweight and perfect for any adjustments that need to be made.

I have never owned a phone, so I don't take one ... although I'm usually mountain bike riding with friends, so that's not a concern. For long rides, make sure you take a water bottle with you.

[tangent] When we get back to Australia, I want to be a one car family. My wife can do the driving - I want to commute via PT (public transport) or ride a bike! So much better for the environment, as well as personal health. [/tangent]

All I want is a simple life
twitter