View Single Post
steve77uk

Send a message via AIM to steve77uk Send a message via MSN to steve77uk Send a message via Skype™ to steve77uk 
2007-07-31, 02:09

Maybe it's just me, but I didn't see anything wrong with his thread, the guy was just voicing his opinion as everyone else does - I would love a more powerful all in one and think over time Apple may just go that extra mile, we went that bit further with the 24", maybe there might be another bump up, at the end of the day, Apple themselves called the 24" a Prosumer Machine, that stepping stone... as technology improves, I think we may see what he suggests..

I cannot afford a Mac Pro AND then afford to buy a large screen... especially a machine made by Apple, a PC, yeah I could, but I don't want that... it feels that I am being constrained to the iMac range due to costings...

You guys are so keen to whip people it's unbelievable... Some of the crap some of the above has come out with in the past that has gone unnoticed, we all have our moments...

Yes, I have read the posting guidelines and have re read them to the ones that live and breathe (and keen to quote every 5 minutes (and those themselves who slip up)) but chill out and take a banana for heavens sake!