View Single Post
¡Damned!

2021-02-21, 11:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I'm a little disappointed that copper is only used for decorative building blocks and not for any tools or armor, but it's still a really neat addition.
Lightning rods! And a neat little spyglass too. But yes, I hope that there's a future with copper playing a part in an electricity/machinery update. Kinda like our old Feed The Beast modpack world - mang was that world a lot of fun.

I don't know how excited I'd be about a brand new world what with the recent massive Nether reworking, but we could trim the world down more than what we've been doing, if only to have as much deep cave generation as close to home as possible. Plus the new mountain generation would be nice to have closer to town (note that in the image above the ore goes up to 256... those are some massive mountains ). Offhand, I can think of a few areas: The 3 ocean chunks to east of the museum I keep saving and doing nothing with , the 2 chunks that led to Southlantis, even the 3 chunks in the NE that have the Guardian Dropper, Monument Tour and Ken's ink farm. None of those work anymore since monument data changed.

I would like to get a couple things moved out of there, but that's a future ask. (I've already marked and made spaces for moving, whenever we can do that sort of thing)

Ultimately though, if the upgrade to 1.17 just plops 64 new layers of bedrock underneath existing chunks, well, that's not very fun either. Maybe that does call for a new world.

So it goes.