View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2018-12-12, 11:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by arteggio View Post
This one's far north! I can't find my structure exactly (not sure it's in this map version as it's so new?) but it's one of those two mountains with lava, within this vague red boundary. Please add snow to that whole region within the vague red area!

EDIT 2: Upon exploration, the snow needn't go all the way south to the ocean. 709 has already planted some flowers there. Maybe it can curve around the southern edge of that exposed stone.
Okay! I'll see if I can find that, and I'll try to make the edits tonight as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arteggio View Post
TI can't believe I hadn't looked the walls up before! I was meaning cobblestone walls because that's what I was using, but now that I know there are stone brick walls, I need to replace everything with that. But also, I see that I can easily make them.

EDIT: Except, no stone brick walls until 1.14…
Oh, WALLS! I thought that was a typo, and I thought you just meant blocks. I didn't even realize there were new wall types coming in 1.14. Fun!

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.