View Single Post
Dave
Ninja Editor

2012-04-11, 15:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pear View Post
Hello people,

I am really curious to know what the amateur photographers out there think of my somewhat unprofessional sounding ways of improvising cheap, home-made equipment to allows for a better exposure. Plus, I would love to get you money-saving tips as well. So please feel free to critique my little system or let me know how to make it better…

I have actually been very happy with the room lighting for my photos. I have created the spots myself using materials such as LED bulbs (see here), screens that I make myself and tripods. There is a large selection of affordable tripods on ebay.

I build my spots in this way using LEDs of various intensity and then set them up all over the room as needed. That creates for a beautiful interference… I’m actually surprised by the quality of the resulting pictures, so my home-made equipment has been a huge success for me so for…

Can’t wait to hear what you guys think about this…
Got any sample pics for us to evaluate? I'm not a photographer, but I'll cheerfully comment on your work if you're seeking general feedback.