View Single Post
Moogs
Hates the Infotainment

2007-01-29, 09:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
I realize the deep irony of this coming from me and all, but moogs...take a pill.

Save those really strong "torqued-up moments" for the things that truly warrant it. Gets more traction, etc.

It's your fault, bub. That's right. Your fault.

You started me down the path last week of pondering how much I hate yuppies. It's a deep-seated sort of anger that normally lies dormant for months at a time, since I no longer work with "winners" like this every day... but once upon a time I did work with some people like that. The whole facade these people build up around themselves... how they convince themselves that [40s radio announcer guy]"I'm a uniquely well-rounded and successful person whose story deserves to be shared with eh-veryone, as often as possiblllllle!"[/40s radio announcer guy]. That's what drives the hate my man... and that's exactly what that one Centrum commercial reminds me of. To a T.

I suppose rather than deserving to have their eyes gouged out, it might suffice to merely suction them out with a high-powered vacuum. All right, all right. We'll save that for the murderous thieves and rapist thread. How about... they deserve to be beaten into unconsciousness with a frozen tuna?

...into the light of a dark black night.