Thread: iPhone 13
View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-15, 16:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
...although I could sell it in the wild for $400.
I think that's your best best/smartest approach, even though it opens the door to dealing with potential goofballs/flakes. But if you're as good at that as I've come to be over the years, if shouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
So, what to do? The Mini is awesome, but is it awesome enough?
For a four-year-old phone that you're only going to continue losing value on? I think so.

Like PB PM above, you're in that "reasonable" zone of a 3-4 year old phone that is surely starting to show its age by now.

Treat yourself. Can't always be about "need". Sometimes "want" has to be let out to play too.

If you can truly get $400 for your current iPhone X, then that's $200 for an iPhone 12 mini...still a three-generation jump in processor, right? PB PM is wanting to go from a Xs to a 13 mini, while you're looking to do the same, just one year back (a X to a 12 mini). Everything I said to him above applies here, I think. Three years' worth of improvement in performance, camera, display, battery, etc.

You'd be crazy not to!

EDIT: no double storage out of the box...my mistake (the 12 mini still has 64GB).

Last edited by psmith2.0 : 2021-09-15 at 16:30.