View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2020-09-25, 09:33

I got the Milanese loop with my Watch and I'm not really a fan. If you move your hand too fast it loosens on you. I mean, I'm not a pro baseball pitcher or anything but I would have expected it to be a bit more stable.

The hair pulling... Do most people who wear this have no hair on the wrist area at all before they start wearing it? Man, I went to scratch the back of my head and managed to pull out some of the hair from the back of my head with this loop. Granted, I keep my hair Navy short but still.

I like the look of it but not sure I would recommend paying $100 for it. At least I have the black rubber sport band and will end up switching to this one for the times I dress up... maybe. Still wanting the link band but unwilling to pay their price yet. I got an Amazon special link and it was unpolished to say the least.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.