View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2008-12-30, 03:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by scratt View Post
Bummer.. Looks like you got particularly unlucky as that end of any chip is normally where the power / ground is.. So it probably fried pretty quick for that reason alone.

Coke Zero is evil stuff.. Have you ever noticed that in Pepsi's equivalent ice sinks!! Well it does in Thailand anyway! I think they make it from chemical waste!
I don't know what the Pepsi equivalent to Coke Zero is. Conventional wisdom would say it would be Pepsi One, right? But I don't think they're really marketing that any more. With their recent rebrand, it seems like they're positioning Pepsi Max against Coke Zero (i.e., they both have black cans) but I don't even know what Pepsi Max is (I know the US Pepsi Max is different from the "international" Pepsi Max).

The whole thing is so confusing. How 'bout just having a regular cola, and a diet cola, and maybe decaf versions of each, and that's it? But nooo, they all have to get into Ones and Zeroes and Maxes and Pluses and Edges and C2s and I don't even know who's competing with who any more. I can sort of understand Coke Zero, because Diet Coke isn't meant to taste like regular Coke, so a "diet" version that does taste like regular Coke makes sense. But Pepsi Max is just weird.

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong