View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2012-05-13, 19:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Be careful: it's not fully illuminated and can be quite dangerous at night.
This turned out better than I'd expected! The temple is dark by design; you must bring weapons and supplies if you plan to visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraetos View Post
Could I build something on Alley Way, where Tunnel Lane pops out? Right now there's just a bunch of sand, and small pool and an oasis-type thing.
Ely's Desert Oasis is a desert preservation. He was the first to settle in the desert and claimed that neat overhang area. That said, it might be fine for you to build on the west side of Tunnel Lane across from his oasis. Were you planning to build on the north or south side of the tunnel? I think the whole north end, around the Mario Street intersection, is free for taking. We need northward expansion anyway, so that might work out nicely.

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.