View Single Post
LoCash
Rest In Peace

2004-07-04, 19:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrao
I really want to try the Mach 3 power, just for gimmicks sake, I figure, if it's not what it claims to be, then I just bought myself another mach 3 turbo that looks cooler
Actually, you can use the same Mach 3 body with all the blades. I've had a regular mach 3 for years, but on the damn subway the other day it was infested with these Mach 3 Power ads. So I went and bought those blades, but checked first to make sure they'd work with my old body. and they do

I actually looked into laser hair removal once, thinking that maybe it would be a long term hair removal process. But apparently if you're going to go the laser removal route you're guaranteeing yourself a future with no hair ever again. They usually follow it up with electrolysis for permanence. I just wanted something that I could get done like every six months

I shave my legs and arms in the shower, and damn, it takes a long time. I looked into waxing, but that's expensive, and you have to let the hair grow back out longer than I prefer before you get it done again.

I've been shaving my arms and legs for about ten years now. I shudder when i think about how much money I've spent on blades during that time span. And I swear if one of you does the math and posts the number you're banned

It is with great regret that we say our farewells to Jack, who passed away on May 28th, 2005. Jack, you will be missed by all

Superior thinking has always overwhelmed superior force. - Marine Corps Officers

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head-that's assault, not leadership." - General Eisenhower