View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2019-08-29, 11:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscherer View Post
It's here.

Expect new iPhones 11 (or Pro something or other) and maybe new Apple Watch models.

Very slim possibility for new iPads and Macs, but I think this will be reserved for October.
My guess for September 10th:
  • iPhone 11 / iPhone 11 Pro
  • Apple Watch Series 5 (possibly not a big bump this year around after having received non-stop significant updates each year, but I don't think they'll skip the generation altogether) + some Health/Fitness stuff
  • services (TV+, Arcade, maybe some bundle announcement, maybe an update on News+)
  • recap on iOS 13, iPadOS 13, watchOS 6, possibly tvOS and audioOS (HomePod)
  • long shot: Tile competitor

Then, for October:
  • iPad 7 (likely not called that)
  • iPad Pro (I'm not really sure we'll see another update here but it is rumored, so…)
  • 16-inch MacBook Pro, possibly 14-inch as well
  • update on the Mac Pro and Pro XDR Display*
  • recap on macOS 10.15 Catalina (maybe iPadOS 13? this split makes things awkward)
  • maaaaaaaaybe Mac mini with Coffee Lake Refresh (up to 8 cores) to bring it in line with the iMac

*) the website briefly suggested they would launch in September, so maybe not?

The Mac mini might also just launch silently. If the Mac Pro + display launch in September, they might still get another shout-out in October.