View Single Post
rasmits
rams it

2007-08-26, 11:59

Can't believe there hasn't been a favorite music video thread! Well, there is now!

This isn't about 'the best videos of all time'. That's too subjective. Basically, just post links to your favorites and tell us why you like 'em! I'll start:

I love the song and the video is just perfect. Very visual, always moving. I love it!
Yes, it's a Beatles cover, and it's also one of the only political videos I've actually liked. The imagery is rather graphic for a mainstream music video and I remember feeling pretty strongly about it when I first saw it. Most music videos don't do that.
This video is so cute. It's entirely hand made by the lead singer if I remember correctly. I feel so sad for the paper cow!
Yes, I know it's just simple stop action, but I've never forgotten this video since I first saw it! These two can definitely make good videos...
This is the first music video I remember seeing. Of course it's the famous banned video about school shootings. I was pretty young and loved this band, they were my first album. My mom and I would listen to it in the car, so I can't hear them without thinking of her.
No, it's not technically a music video because it's live, but I think she has an amazing voice. Seeing these acoustic performances makes me wish she'd just ditch the band.

Oh! And no making fun of me please.

You had me at asl