View Single Post
thegelding
feeling my oats

Send a message via AIM to thegelding  
2006-12-22, 10:57

ok, really 4 questions here (and no poll, so don't ask for one)

1) which games do you have currently have

2) which games do you have and really like/love

3) which games do you have that you wish you hadn't bought

4) which games are you planning to buy

g

my answers...

1) Zelda, Trauma Center, Excite Truck, Sports (a given in the states)...i also have monkey balls and madden but those are xmas presents so i haven't tried those yet

2) In my house we play Sports and Excite Truck almost everyday...i also love trauma center and zelda (my first zelda game so i am really slow and learning alot) but those games take more concentration and time, so i don't play them everyday...have to commit more time to them...sports and excite i can jump on for a quick game or two...sports and excite truck are also more group oriented, so we pull those out when company comes around...heck, sports may be the game of the year just for it's constant replay ability (please nintendo add a second golf course to download...or make a sports 2 with deeper levels of play and i will buy it)

3) i have loved all the games i own so far...i'm sure i'll get a stinker sooner or later...but i do research my buys first

4) games to buy: currently out that i will get--elebits and raving rabbits are the only ones out that i really want

future games:
wii play for two reasons...1. the games look simple, but like sports i see the replay and group play as being it's strong points, and 2. i have two wiimotes, but a third will come in handy

mario galaxy...never played a mario game...want to see what all the fuss is about

other than that, i'm not sure what else to look for...i'm not a fan of FPS so metroid holds no pull on me...not sure what the fuss is over that bash brawl game, but i might pick that up...don't know what animal crossing is, but that might be more my speed....and, since i'm loving sports, i might get a tiger woods game if one comes out. would love to play some wii golf with a more complex set up than the sports version...and i love the sports version, just want more depth and complexity

all in all, my first console since a atari 2600 and i love this wii thing...helps that everything looks so beautiful and big on my tv...now i'm just waiting on my stronger straps as i cringe in fear everytime my sister in law bowls and looks like she is going to kill my TV

g

ps...this wii thing for parties is great...my sister in law now wants a wii, so does my niece, so does my eldest daughters boyfriend...heck everybody loves coming over and playing mine...will see if it translates to sales or not...i do know i am a new sales for nintendo, and so would be my sister in law and my niece

pss...what are you a pro at? me, pro golfer and pro bowler...soon to be a pro at tennis

crazy is not a rare human condition

everything is food if you chew hard enough