View Single Post
Brad
Selfish Heathen

2016-11-21, 22:57

Here's the core region of our world with a red overlay showing what I would trim. I've adjusted slightly from the last trim to include a few blocks where I see new activity.

https://applenova.com/etc/brad/minec...61121.trim.jpg

A few questions first, though:

- Ken: I can't see from here how far out your underground project currently stretches. Would you check and let me know if it's safe?
- Elysium: I see your player is currently positioned near a portal in the block south of your western temple, but from the surface I can't see any structures or activity out there. Should I keep that block, or would you retreat back to a safe place for the trim?
- I see what appear to be long-abandoned beginnings of a structure in the block immediately west of Turtle's mountain castle. Does anyone know if anyone has been out there recently? Would that be okay to trim, or should I keep it?
- Is there anything else we should keep that I may have missed?

(Also, I've halted the temporary 1.11 world and restored the 1.10 world so anyone can move about as needed before the trim.)

The quality of this board depends on the quality of the posts. The only way to guarantee thoughtful, informative discussion is to write thoughtful, informative posts. AppleNova is not a real-time chat forum. You have time to compose messages and edit them before and after posting.