View Single Post
turtle
Lord of the Rant.
Formerly turtle2472

2016-11-22, 00:10

I was thinking you might trim all the water on the lowest southern rail run. There isn't anything substantial there that I'm aware of. 709 should input on that one before it's cut. I'm good with the proposed trim other than adding this bit more to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
- I see what appear to be long-abandoned beginnings of a structure in the block immediately west of Turtle's mountain castle. Does anyone know if anyone has been out there recently? Would that be okay to trim, or should I keep it?
This was one of the new guys that i'm not recalling the name of right now. They haven't been on in forever. I can't imagine that trim being a big deal, but it was the home of a player who played for a few months. Other than the player hasn't been on in a long time, I would be cautious of that being trimmed for "fear" of destroying my view.

Louis L'Amour, “To make democracy work, we must be a nation of participants, not simply observers. One who does not vote has no right to complain.”
Visit our archived Minecraft world! | Maybe someday I'll proof read, until then deal with it.