View Single Post
kscherer
Which way is up?

2019-12-10, 00:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
Had they done this in 2016 instead of what they did, it might've made all the difference in the world. I don't know what they were going for in 2016 (actually I do, and it failed miserably, as such things - forced, unasked-for remakes with no charm/spark of the original - often do).
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post
I haven't bothered to watch the 2016 version because I have other things on my list ahead of it.... you know like long walks off of short piers, skydiving without a parachute, etc.
They should have called that one Wokebusters.

If there's something strange … in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call? (Wokebusters!)

I really enjoyed the trailer and think it has tremendous potential. Looks a bit more scarry-ish, and maybe some solid monsters chucked in. Also, word on the street is that a bunuch of the cast from 1 nd 2 will make cameo appearances, and the writers (I think both Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd are involved) got around Harold Ramis' death by making him the dead grandfather from the new movie, which I think is very clever. I may be looking forward to this more than that other movie we've been talking about.

- AppleNova is the best Mac-users forum on the internet. We are smart, educated, capable, and helpful. We are also loaded with smart-alecks! :)
- Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Mat 5:9)