View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-03-20, 05:34

Dear Harmonix:

If your "Untitled Nintendo 3DS Project" is a trippy 3D sequel to your 2001 cult hit FreQuency, I will marry you.

Seriously, it's a perfect fit. For your first 3DS project you should do something that's all about freaky pulsing visuals flying toward the screen. What else are you going to do, Rock Band DS again? Rock Band without instruments is basically just a way lame version of FreQuency anyway. And 2011 is the tenth anniversary of FreQuency, your first ever game. You should really do something for the occasion, no?

You should really come out with it, like, next week. It just seems sort of launch-title-y, like it could be the game everybody buys to see what the system can do, like Feel the Magic was for the DS's abysmal launch. And all the people with 3DSes will be a captive audience, because the only other launch game worth mentioning is Pilotwings and that's over in like two hours. The 3DS launch is just like the Kinect launch, right down to the weird pet sim, with one exception: it's missing the Harmonix game that makes it worth the expense. It's missing you, Harmonix.

You could throw something together in time, right?

Signed,

Probably everyone who played FreQuency, but definitely Robo

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong