View Single Post
Robo
Formerly Roboman, still
awesome

2011-03-28, 17:21

Dear you,

As I'm sure you know, the best food in the history of things you can eat is Chex Muddy Buddies, which is a chocolatey snack you can make, and also buy in cruelly Limited Edition bags around the holidays. The second best food is, of course, Bugles. But.

Using Rhonda Byrne's The Secret, or some other heretofore-unknown alchemy, General Mills has managed to combine Bugles and Chex Muddy Buddies. They have invented, yes, Bugles Muddy Buddies. Only they're just called Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles. 'Cause that's how they roll.

I just ate like an entire bag of them, like, just now, as I was writing this. Once you start eating them it is simply impossible to stop, which makes them useful for setting traps or causing diversions. I am beginning to resent all other foods for not being Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles.

They're the best $2 you'll ever spend, unless you found a prostitute that was $2 and also very talented and disease-free. And if you found such a prostitute, well, they were probably only doing it so they could buy some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bugles.

So go, right now, and do the same. The buying Bugles thing, not the prostitution thing. Unless you're really short on money, in which case you should maybe ask your prostitutee for more than two dollars.

Sincerely,
Robo

and i guess i've known it all along / the truth is, you have to be soft to be strong