View Single Post
chucker

Send a message via ICQ to chucker Send a message via AIM to chucker Send a message via MSN to chucker Send a message via Yahoo to chucker Send a message via Skype™ to chucker 
2021-09-23, 09:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
While my automatic DND kicks in at 11pm every night, I’m not always asleep or in bed by them. If the phone is sitting beside me, unused, then I expect it to stay quiet and not notify/disturb me with stuff. That’s the whole point.

But I’ll often lie in bed after 11pm and surf, prowl around Apple Music or Podcasts, play a couple of Scrabble matches, etc.

At those moments, I’m obviously awake and using my phone. So am incoming text or email doesn’t bother me then. I’m cool with getting them. Prior to Monday, I had that best-of-both-worlds thing.
Yep. I dislike this about iOS 15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscates2.0 View Post
All the new iOS 15 Focus thing did last night was cause me to miss two texts from a total vixen/cutie-pie as I was putting around in Safari. It wasn’t until I quit out of Safari that I saw her two messages, with the second one saying “well, it looks like you’re asleep. Talk to you tomorrow!”

Thanks for nothing, Timmy. I didn’t realize digital cock-blocking was one of iOS 15’s marquee features.
[ Tim Cook intensifies ]