View Single Post
psmith2.0
Mr. Vieira

2021-09-23, 09:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucker View Post
[ Tim Cook intensifies ]
I was kinda chuckling about it because, naturally, I texted her back as soon as I saw her messages, and realized that she had gone to sleep (because it had been a good 20 minutes and she'd given up). So the whole thing was like "grrrrr...! Really?"

Now I know, after 11pm if I'm messing about in Safari, Scrabble, etc. I might want to quit out every five or so minutes and check to see if I have any little red circle badging on my Messages app.

Damn pandemic.

I blame everything else on it, so why not.

I do have to say, there seems to be quite a few changes on this go-around. I've spent more time in my iPhone's settings the past three days or so than I probably have in two years combined. I'm just kinda going through every little section and seeing what's what.

I even put the Safari search/URL bar back at the bottom, the new default location, to see if maybe there's a benefit or practical reason to have it there (once I re-train myself to stop going to the top after 15 years). I'll give anything an honest chance if I think it makes sense or there might be a reason for it that hasn't dawned on me yet.